The satisfaction of our customers is the most important standard for assessing our product quality. The understanding of successful relationships between the customer and supplier is a cornerstone of our policy both toward customers and between the manufacturing departments of our enterprise.
Our quality management system supports our processes. We can verify the optimum compliance with our standards at all times and implement improvements on the basis of objective metrics and audits. Our enterprise is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 , IATF 16949:2016, ISO 14001 and TISAX.
We pursue the continual improvement of our company environmental protection far beyond compliance with statutory provisions and legal requirements.
In doing so, we adhere to the following principles:
- Where possible, we replace harmful production processes and materials with environmentally compatible alternatives.
- We recycle our waste where at all possible.
- We regularly review our plant equipment and activities for possible sources of danger. In this way, we ensure plant safety and avoid unnecessary environmental risks.
- Every employee shares responsibility for environmental protection within the context of their duties.
- All our employees have a high environmental protection awareness thanks to regular training and information.
In recognition of our performance in the area of environmental protection, we are certified according to ISO 14001 and we have been recognised as an "ÖKOPROFIT" enterprise.