Güth & Wolf was founded by Konrad Güth and Wilhelm Wolf in 1887 as a tape and webbing weaving enterprise. The company remains in family hands today.
In our three plants in Gütersloh and Friesoythe, we produce over one million meters of inelastic textile narrow fabrics every day from cellulose-based and synthetic fibres.
State-of-the-art technical standards and a leading-edge development department are our guarantee for high-quality, innovative products. Over 300 qualified employees are working every day to satisfy our customers’ wishes.